First off, we want to give a HUGE thank you to Make Like a Turtle and Fly for nominating us for this award! It means a whole lot to us! Since we have multiple authors, we all answered the questions. Here we go!
Our Answers :
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve done in the past week?
Glory Marilyn: Coming up with improvised dances when some good 80’s songs came on the radio.
Riley Parker: You don’t even want to know!
Rosemary Grace: Hhhmmm… You know, I’m pretty normal. Oh I have one! So, at youth group, I cracked up in the middle of the lesson because of the word blacksmith. That’s all it takes to make me laugh. XD
- Which combination do you think? Pizza and chocolate or Bacon and Peanut Butter (XD)
Glory Marilyn: I think that bacon and peanut butter would be much better tasting than pizza and chocolate.
Riley Parker: Pizza and chocolate!
Rosemary Grace: Bacon and peanut butter, hands down!
- What is your favorite weather?
Glory Marilyn: When it is warm, raining very hard, and not thundering.
Riley Parker: Sunny and 75 degrees.
Rosermary Grace: Cold and storming! 🙂
- What is something you dread doing?
Glory Marilyn: Very difficult math, anything involving heights, and anything involving needles.
Riley Parker: Algebra homework!
Rosemary Grace: Reading boring books and doing math when I can’t focus
- What is your favorite activity?
Glory Marilyn: On a normal day, my favorite activity is writing my various novels, but I also find my talents and pleasure in acting and singing
Riley Parker: Acting
Rosemary Grace: Writing my multiple books, acting, and blogging 🙂
- On a scale from 1 to 10 how annoyed do you get with your family members?
Glory Marilyn: I’d say, a 7. Mostly I get annoyed with my dog, who interrupts my math every morning. But on a normal basis, I’ll say a 4
Riley Parker: 8
Rosemary Grace: 3-4, I am so blessed to be close with my family ❤
- Do you have a pet? If so, what is it?
Glory Marilyn: I have two guinea pigs, and a black Labrador.
Riley Parker: I have a 2 year-old puppy named Bella
Rosemary Grace: I have three of the best (but needy) cats: Matty, Pepper, and Mini
- What is your least favorite chore?
Glory Marilyn: Sweeping and mopping, unless I can listen to music while I do it
Riley Parker: Um… none of them
Rosemary Grace: Cleaning the litter box
- What is your favorite superhero and/or mutant?
Glory Marilyn: My favorite superhero is by far Captain America. I love how noble he is and how he is always thinking about doing the right thing
Riley Parker: I don’t have one.
Rosemary Grace: I don’t watch any Marvel movies except X Men, so I guess… Rogue;)
- What is your favorite meme?
Glory Marilyn: Sadly, I don’t know many memes. My meme lover friends always get an awkward silence when they ask me about one
Riley Parker: “When you get hit with a stun grenade.”
Rosemary Grace: “You know your crush is standing right behind you; When your best friend is like.”
- If you could buy one thing, no matter the price, what would it be?
- What is the coolest place you have ever been?
- Fruit or veggies?
- Would you rather go on a beach vacation or a ski vacation?
- What is your favorite book?
- If you could live one day in another persons shoes, who would it be?
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- Coffee or hot chocolate?
- What is your favorite color?
- What time is it? Right now.
Thanks again to Make Like a Turtle and Fly for nominating us! We can’t wait to see our nominees responses!
-The Homeschool Journal Team